The Insurance Institute of Kenya (IIK), the umbrella body for Insurance Professionals in Kenya, traditionally holds an Annual conference, which over the years, has remained one of the most popular occasions for the insurance market players and stakeholders across the region.
The objective of the IIK Annual conference is to bring the insurance Market Players and Stakeholders across the region together in a networking forum, where strategic topical issues affecting the insurance industry are discussed by exceptional Local, Regional and International Speakers.
This year, the institute will hold its 37th Annual Conference from Thursday 13th to Friday 14th October 2022. The theme of the Conference will be “Leveraging on Emerging Trends in a Complex Financial Operating Environment to Enhance Growth and Sustainability”
- Kshs. 20,000.00 Virtual Attendance
- Kshs. 35,000.00 Physical Attendance for non-members;
- Kshs. 30,000.00 Physical Attendance
- Opening Ceremony & Commissioners Remarks: Unrelenting regulatory changes
- Climate and Political Changes: Effects of Geopolitical and Climate changes in the insurance industry
- Technology: A tidal wave of disruption: Connecting Consumers to Real Time Digital Experience for efficiency(Telematics, telemedicine artificial intelligence, fintech, cryptocurrency)
- Customer Delight: Customer Engagement Strategies for Achieving Competitiveness and Greater Customer Delight
- Market: Market Opportunities in an uncertain times
- Africa’s Growth Prospects
- Data Protection: Control and Security of insurance data to enhance regulatory compliance
- Human Resources: Talent for the future (skills and talents).Delivering value in the insurance industry through skilled and talented human resources. Harnessing the power of human skill to sync with emerging trends
- Delegate Take Home: Be a winner, Build Yourself, Professional Self Improvement and Self-Wellness
We shall have Gala Dinner on Thursday, 13th October 2022, at the same venue, beginning from 6pm (EAT). You are cordially invited.
Please confirm your attendance by registering via the link: http://bit.ly/IIKCONF22 or contacting the IIK office on 020-2330255/77 or 0735 350 450 for more information.